Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hello World! And Steppin up in the World

Hello World! is the first thing a programmer should do when it comes to starting a new computer language. I've done it a lot but the point is I'm a geek, a gamer, and a loser. But that is beside the point. I've started this blog as a way to write down things that come to mind and to display things I'm working on or just simply cool things I have found ( Or other people have found ). Though, I've divided this blog down to many things I will use this for but its mostly me going off rambling. Well let me talk about myself. My gaming lifestyle started off really early for me, when I was about like 5, and my dad had bought a computer. I played with that computer so much, I practically was never outside ( Surprise Surprise! ). My physique never went down though until I hit my teenage years. ( Dam you puberty ). I've loved gaming and for my first two years of high school programming class ( I took Java and Visual Basic ) was the class I looked forward to. But, this year I have enrolled to a Career and Technical school, more specifically Computer Science ( Oh HELL ya ). Though the only thing that I could do without is the uniforms ( Though I have gotten used to it ).

Lately my free time is consumed by playing World of Warcraft or playing Team Fortress 2 ( you know the Hat Based War Simulator ) and mostly consumed on making a third version of my drop map for TF2 but it's not coming along too swell. I've made the base of the gameplay and even found a good soundtrack for the 30 minutes of the hell hole, could be. Gosh, I gotta life ahead of me!

"Bazinga!" - Sheldon Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment