Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I almost danced in between 14 cameras!

Today, was actually kinda awesome. When I was in my lab for school ( Computer Science ), we started to mess around with motion capture. Motion capture is when 14 camera are aligned and use movements to then add to a skeleton. But, unfortunately we were separated into groups. My group was sent to do some computer aided learning while the first group got calibrated for the motion capture. The first group went smoothly and when it came to my group, we got one guy in and it decided to not work. The rest of my school day was uneventful ( Dam school is so boring ). The bus ride home was long and agonizing, the bus system changed the route and it took longer for me to get home ( or so it seemed ).  I tried to work on my Team Fortress 2 map but I don't have enough drive to do it. Thank goodness for StumbleUpon though, it has saved me so many times! One video I think is always funny is the Banana Costume Prank. It is a classic!




"The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it's twice as big as it needs to be" - Unknown

1 comment: