Sunday, August 29, 2010

Kewl Things and Gettin Nerdier

Today started very slow, I was congested and tired. I woke up at 6:30am and when it got to 11:34am I thought it had been a full day. Though I found some cool things and thought up some things. I randomly remembered about Pokemon Snap for the Nintendo 64, gosh that game was freakishly fun. So I thought it was about time Nintendo made another one, considering its popularity when it was released. Then after using StumbleUpon for like 4 hours, I found a cool, funny vid by Scott Rice. It is entitled Never Do This: Pop Rocks and Soda. The video is very short but contains a lot of funny ( lol at incorrect puncture ).

Video - Never Do This: Pop Rocks and Soda:




Then after a few more minutes of stumbling, I began to watch Flight Simulator X videos and found a song I really liked called "La" by Old Man River.

Song/ Video - "La" by Old Man River:




If that wasn't enough I decided to cruise around The Pirate Bay and the homepage had a link about a documentary about the notorius file sharing website. After watching the video and relizing that I couldn't back it up ( Dam no Job ) After a few minutes of boredom, I search up TF2 Youtube Poops and I remembered the one that my pal Henry showed me and I watched it like 3 times ( I am that bored, Stupid Slow Days )

Video - TF2 Rainbows and Jailbait:



After all attempts at freeing myself, I booty called a friend to hang out with. I went to HIS house and watched him play the new Worms game and he went onto OnLive. While he was on OnLive, we watched people play the Saw game and the puzzles aren't as intense as the movies. After that, we went to another friends house and did a few things on his computer. But WAIT, Girls came over! And of course, we went to a local Comic book store called Pakrat Comics. I'll tell you what though, Dungeon & Dragons stuff is super expensive. We ended up buying a single basic SUPER basic handbook about DnD. We proceeded on to the other friends house again, where he told a bizillion Chuck Norris jokes out of the 400 facts about Chuck Norris book. Then, I was dropped off at my house. ( Aren't I exciting? )

"Live Long and Prosper" - Spock

No comments:

Post a Comment