Monday, August 30, 2010

A Rather Boring Day

Today, it was rather boring! I had arrived to school like 30 minutes early and it was a ghost town so I was bored for like 20 minutes and then some friends had arrived. Boy, I think we have too much fun then we should have in these group circles of ours ( Or maybe it is just me! ). But unfortunately, the Tolles bus had arrived. School today was rather boring except some jokes that I kept saying due to a friend of mines creativity. Some examples are:

"If you watch Rambo backwards, it is about a combat medic that has a gun that heals and sucks in bullets at the same time"

"If you watch Cinderella backwards, it is about a rich lady that turns poor"

"I spent $5 on a cardboard box and got a free pizza inside of it"

( TF2 Joke ) "I spent $20 for a hat and got a free game"

Man, for some reason these jokes are hilarious when spoken correctly. When I got home, I went to Grooveshark and started to listen to Booka Shade which is an awesome band! I plan on reviewing some games later today!

Booka Shade:




"640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates

5 comments:

  1. You are still on the English 11 roster and someone didn't know who you were and I replied "He's only the FOUNDER OF PURPLE FRIDAY!" and they said "Woah, really?!" like you were famous and then said "But what's Purple Friday?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know I could feed your fish at the top of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol!! purple friday!! ftw!
    hey, that sounds like a freaking epic day:)
    henry...oh henry's silly jokes :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man I would love if I was famous! I need to ask Henry to make a Purple Friday Song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah man! do it thomas! and all of us can sing it on purple day!! and he can make a d&d song!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete